MEET Roi Holster
Roi Holster started NapaValleyRacing to promote Napa Valley for its beauty, wine, culture and its businesses. A local resident he grew up on motorcycles racing motocross and arenacross for most of his life. The year 2010 was his pro debut in Supersport where he moved up the ranks with a top ten finish and to earn a 7th place overall Supersport West in 2011. Stepping up to Daytona Sport Bike, where he soon earned his Superbike license in 2016, he now competes in the televised MotoAmerica National Road Racing Series with the fastest racers in the nation.
The 2019 race schedule click here!
NEWS & EVENTS
- Holster will dedicate 2019 to promoting NapaValleyRacing.com
- beIN Sports "the Land of Wine!"
- 8/10/17 The 9 on KTVU FOX Studio interview with Sal Casteneda!
- 8/9/17: Napa Valley Register Sonoma race sports page interview
- 1/4/17: NapaValleyRacing.com signs title sponsor with Jelly Belly Candy Company!
- 7/6/16: NapaValleyRacing.com to compete in the MotoAmerica Superbike Challenge @ Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Napa News
- 7/1/16: New Website being built!!!
NAPA VALLEY RACING INFO
NapaValleyRacing.com was established to promote Napa Valley in the invigorating high adrenaline sport of road racing! Competing in the televised MotoAmerica National Road Racing Series sanctioned by the AMA and FIM north america.
The primary goal of MotoAmerica is to reinvigorate motorcycle racing in North America, reintroducing the most exhilarating motorsport in history to fans while grooming a new generation of American and international racers for the world stage. MotoAmerica works with tracks, teams, sponsors, OEMs and promoters, telling the stories of the racers, the engineers and the dreamers who strive to go further and faster. MotoAmerica creates heroes by telling the racers’ stories, building a fanbase for motorcycle road racing in America while integrating sponsor and manufacturer messages organically.
OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS TO SPONSORSHIP
- Title Sponsor endorsement with team graphics on race bike, transport vehicle, rider and crew apparel. As well as assets such as canopies, step and repeat banners, flags, pit umbrellas, promo model uniform, etc.
- Partner Sponsors endorsement: get noticed in conjunction with Title Sponsor.
- Field 2 classes for double exposure.
- Possible TV mentions, print, radio and internet.
- Graphics seen on transport up to 15,000+ miles on major U.S. highways.
- Product activation and give-a-ways in race paddock.
- Mock-up bike bodywork for fan photo opportunities.
- VIP tickets to events of your choice.
- Paddock, hot pit lane and starting grid access (be a part of the team where there is no public access).
- Sponsorship listed in media listings, press releases, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook fan page and Napa Valley Racing website.
- Increase product and brand name exposure in front of hundreds of thousands of fans and viewers.
- High exposure with races televised on beIN Sports Network coupled with MotoGP and World Superbike.
- Listings in top level magazines and websites such as Roadracingworld.com, Motorcycle-Superstore.com, Motorcycle-usa.com and more.
- Display promotional material and give-a-ways during fan walks and media sessions.
- Product promotion, activation and referrals.
All Sponsorship options are customizable and negotiable to fit individual marketing needs.
See our portfolio here